Friday, June 03, 2005

First Post... Ever... Really

Getting a blog-- my own personal spot in cyberspace-- was far too easy. I think I clicked a total of three buttons and HERE I AM. Nothing should be that simple. There should have been a test or a background check or something to justify my presence here. Shouldn't I have to PROVE that I deserve to be here? That's the way life is supposed to work, right? Oh, wait... that isn't reality. That coke-snorting, Bible-thumping dumbass George Bush IS president, after all. In a world where a man who can't even pronounce the word "nuclear" wins the US presidency (TWICE?), Britney Spears is a top-selling recording "artist", and Tom Cruise thinks he can act, keep up with a 26 year-old woman, AND dispense psychiatric advice, I'll be damned if I can't have a blog. By the way, Katie, call me when you get tired of that freak.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger rlo@richardlopezjr.com said...

sho nuff good. welcome to blogger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home